Wednesday 25 May 2016

Idea #1

Note : I am not sure if this idea is feasible or whether it exists. I am also unsure of weather some streaming service almost free of ad's exists. (That does the task that is underwritten) I am aware of the presence of spotify as an ad free music streaming service.


Convert radio to a Youtube/Spotify playlist! That is the easiest way to put this. It seems like a relatively simple idea. One that shouldn't take too much time to build.

How did I get this idea?
I was listening to the Radio. I like listening to songs and their are a ton of new songs that  I get to listen to through the radio. I generally like the order of songs that is present. But then again how does the radio company make money Advertisement. It's like everything around us is engineered to give us ad's. I wanted a way to listen to these songs without the annoying and frankly boring 10 minute ad's.



So how does it function?
Every minute or so the program takes a recording for about 30 seconds. We then find the name of the song using an audio search engine. We find the name of the song and then add that to a playlist for that specific Radio channel.

I am not sure of any laws that are being broken here. If they are i think Youtube would not allow the following but then again there are so many other ways to stream audio files.

That is about it.

Rather simple but it would help me. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment